IE Market Share Holding Steady - I'm surprised

The Article http://rcpmag.com/blogs/weblog.aspx?blog=3609

Yes I'm surprised that IE Market Share Is Holding Steady. I would have thought Chrome would steal some.

Here is why.

Can you say Gooooooooooooogle?

I would have thought you would have a majority of Firefox users going over to it.
Then I would have thought some frustrated IE users would go over to it. There is a Adobe Flash update issue with IE 7 on Vista

Now with IE 8 coming I think you definitely will have frustrated IE users coming over. IE 8 is the worst version in my opinion. Mind you, I have only played with the beta. Microsoft has admitted it is slower.

Google in my opinion did not market their browser effectively. How many people even know about Chrome. Google does a horrible job marketing anything they do. Even their phone.

But Chrome is a good browser. It needs to compete with Firefox and go after the developer community and come out with its version of Firebug.

Until next time...

Comments

Popular Posts