5 reasons why IT people would be good for Congress

I was at work the other day listening to the Fed Chief (Ben BerNaNke. I do know his name) give testimony to Congress. All I could say is that they need I.T. people in Congress, people that can solve problems! These people were asking the dumbest questions I have ever heard of. These are our elected officials folks, sad to say.

5 reasons why I.T. people would be good for Congress


1. We can solve problems, we do it everyday.
2. We can make a decision and live with it.
3. We understand that you cannot fix everything.
4. We understand that there are some people that just won't get it.
5. We have low tolerance for ignorance. (click the link to get the definition for this word)

I'm sure I could have listed about 20 reasons but I'll let other give me more.

Until Next Time...

Comments

Popular Posts